As a student in the Learning, Design, and Technology Master’s Degree program at Stanford University, I’m studying the ways in which technology can be used to enhance education. In particular, my master’s project focuses on empowering families to have earlier and more comfortable conversations around end-of life.
Another aspect of my program is completing an internship. At Stanford’s Cantor Arts Center, I’ve learned about empowering families in art-making and museum visits.
More generally, my interests lie in storytelling, identity development, human connection, STEM learning, and civic engagement.
- Understanding Learning Environments
- Design Thinking Studio at the Stanford d.school
- Technology for Learners
- Qualitative Research Methods
- d.leadership at the Stanford d.school
- d.media at the Stanford d.school
- Powerful Ideas for Learning Sciences and Technology Design
- Child Development and New Technologies
- From Play to Innovation at the Stanford d.school
- Engineering Education and Online Learning
- From the Portfolio to the Professional